China University of Petroleum CSC Scholarships 2020, Ranking, Agency Number, and Faculty
China University of Petroleum CSC Scholarships 2020, Ranking, Agency Number, and Faculty “Chinese Government Scholarship” is a scholarship established by the Chinese Government to financially help outstanding students, teachers and scholars to come to Chinese Universities to study and do research. It is managed by The China Scholarship Council (CSC). CSC manages the enrollment of students and students’ affairs while in China.
We welcome outstanding students from all parts of the world to study at China University of Petroleum-Beijing (CUPB) China University of Petroleum CSC Scholarships 2020, Ranking, Agency Number, and Faculty .
Below are the details on how to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship.
- THE SCHOLARSHIP COVERS:
l Registration fee, tuition fee, basic textbook fees
l Free on-campus accommodation (double room)
l Living allowance;
l Out-patient medical services and International student’s comprehensive health insurance.
- APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
u The scholarship is limited to postgraduate students applying for the academic year starting in September 2020; applicants who have ever studied in China must have graduated more than one year ago in order to be eligible for the scholarship.
u The applicants must at least be a holder of a bachelor degree with an average mark not below 80%.
u Language: IELTS≧6.5 or TOEFL≧80 points or more for non-native speakers of English.
III. REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS:
- Xerox or scanned copy of the applicant’s passport
- Copy of the applicant’s highest academic certificates, diploma and academic transcript(English translation needed for non-English certificates and should be notarized and authenticated). Upon arrival please provide the notarized version of above-mentioned documents.
- Applicants whose mother tongue is not English and are applying for English taught programs must also submit their TOEFL or IELTS results.
- Two or more recommendation letters from professionals in the related fields.
- The applicant’s study and research plan.
- Picture of the applicant’s identity card with a blue background，size:480×720，JPG format (upload it with other application materials)
- Application form (apply on the system: laihua.csc.edu.cn, and save as PDF format, CUPB code -11414)
- IV.APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
- Applicants should register on application system (laihua.csc.edu.cn, CUPB code -11414), submit application and download the application form (PDF format). (before 15th April, 2020)
- Submit applicants’ application documents to CUPB. (before 15th April, 2020)
- The scholarship committee of CUPB sits and selects successful applicants ( 15-30th of April 2020
- Sending admission notice and visa application forms to successful applicants (June 2020)
- Students report to the university for registration (early September 2020)
- CONTACT INFO.:
International Office: LIANGYU SHI (Mr.)
Office: New Administrative Building, room 209
Tel：+86-10-89733796 Email: email@example.com